Although the Corona rules have been relaxed, your health, and ours, is very important to us. We will follow all the current rules in Lübeck.
- Faculty will be instructed to internalize the hygiene plan and make students aware of the regulations.
- In case of any cold symptoms, we ask our course participants and our teachers to inform us immediately and to stay away from the classroom.
- Please come to the school just before class starts and leave after class ends to avoid forming groups.
- Masks do not need to be worn during class.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters from others is recommended.
- Disinfectant will be placed in the entrance area and hand soap is in the washrooms.
- A maximum of 8 people can be in the front room at one time.
- A maximum of 1 person is allowed to be in the WC at the same time.
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed in the back room at the same time.
- All surfaces (handles, counters, tables, restroom area) are cleaned regularly with disinfectant based cleaners.
- Tables and surfaces are disinfected after each class.
- We provide ventilation of the premises before and after each class.
- Course fees should not be paid in cash, if possible, but by bank transfer.
- This hygiene plan will be sent to the teachers by e-mail and can be viewed in print at any time in the language school.
- The above measures are effective immediately and will be constantly updated as required by the government.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to welcoming you to YouSpeak language school under these measures and wish you continued success and enjoyment in your
Last update: 1.10. 2022